Vodafone is the popular telecom service provider in India. Most of the Vodafone users will get gprs settings automatically when they insert sim card but still if they did’t have one, here is the direct and manual Vodafone internet setting for android and iOS users.
I will be showing you two techniques to install Vodafone internet setting on your phone. Using this setting you can start browsing on your PC or laptop – anytime, from anywhere. Let’s find out the Vodafone Internet Settings for Android and iOS.
Vodafone Internet Settings for Android and iOS
Get direct settings through sms on your phone. To get Vodafone Mobile Connect Internet settings, call 111 (toll free) or sms VMC to 52586 (toll free). Save the settings you receive on your phone.
Manual Vodafone Internet Settings for Android
- On your android mobile, Go to Menu >> Settings >> Wireless & networks.
- Next select “Mobile networks” and then click (APN)“Access Point Names”
- Click “Menu” and then “New APN”.
- Enter Name as Vodafone MO
- Enter APN as www
- Leave rest all fields like Username, Password and other entries blank.
- Save and activate the custom settings, Done.
Manual Vodafone Internet Settings for iOS Apple
- Go to Settings> General> then Network.
- Under “Network” settings select “Cellular Data Network”.(CDN)
- Add APN as www
- Leave Username and Password fields blank.
- Activate and start browsing.
For more help visit: http://www.vodafone.in/internet/pages/mobileconnect.aspx
This Vodafone Internet Settings should work in all leading states and cities in India; Maharashtra, Mumbai, Bangalore, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Kolkata, UP, Delhi, Pune, Rajasthan, Gujarat, etc.
Please share your experience on this Vodafone settings