Tata Docomo is one of the leading 2G network service providers in India. They provide service in almost every region in this country.
The gprs speed of tata docomo internet is quite good and gives good amount download speed on 2G sim. Users want to know gprs settings for their android devices.
Unfortunately they don’t provide direct settings for any android phone. Even If you try sending sms ‘INTERNET‘ to 52270.It won’t work.
You need to configure manual setting in your android phone. Don’t worry its pretty simple to configure.
How to configure Tata Docomo Internet settings for android phones.
- Open Settings
- Go to wireless & Networks
- Select Mobile networks
- If you have Dual sim then select SIM card settings, Select TATA Docomo.
- Go to Access Point Names.
- Click on left soft key (MENU) and select new APN.
- Edit Name : TATA DOCOMO
- APN : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET or TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC
- Leave rest all fields empty.
- Click on left soft key(MENU) and save the settings.
- Again go to Access Point Names and Enable TATA DOCOMO APN.
- Now your android phone is successfully configured to use internet/gprs on Tata Docomo Sim.
Minimum 2 rupees Balance is required for uninterrupted service.
Restart your phone or refresh your network once, If not working.
To know more visit: http://www.tatadocomo.com/mobile-internet.aspx
This setting should work in all major states and cities like Mumbai, Maharashtra, Delhi, Bangalore, Karnataka, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, West Bengal, etc.
This was all about Tata Docomo Internet settings for android phones 2012 – 2013,
Please share your experience via comments below. 🙂