Looking for airtel gprs settings for android phones ? There are three methods to configure Airtel settings on your android. Mostly all the settings are same but its depends whether you are able to configure it.
Steps to configure airtel gprs settings for android phones
1. Direct Settings through Airtel Website.
- Enter your mobile number
- You will get the settings for your phone via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save this received settings as default settings.
- You are ready to start browsing! (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for more details.)
- Direct Link to Airtel Website
2. Direct Settings by sending SMS
- To get the Airtel settings automatically on your phone, Send an SMS via your Airtel Phone.
- Type “MO” to 54321 and the settings will be sent to you automatically (Don’t add double inverted comma)
3. Manual airtel gprs settings for android phones
- On your android phone, Go to Settings then Wireless&Networks.
- Go to Mobile Networks
- Click on GSM/UMTS options.
- Click on Access Point Names(APN).
- Click on Menu and create New APN.
- Write Airtel GPRS in Place of Name .
- Use airtelgprs.com in place of APN.
- Leave rest all fields empty and click on save.
- Activate the Data and you are ready to use Airtel internet
This APN should work in all these States and Cities:
Maharashtra, Mumbai, Pune, TamilNadu, Chennai, Karnataka, Bangalore, New Delhi, NCR, Andhara Pradesh, Assam, Bihar &Jharkand, Chennai, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Punjab. Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh(UP West-East), West Bengal, Kolkatta.
Also look for : Tata Docomo GPRS Settings for Android